Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Reali Labour Day~

1st May 06,

Woke up around 10am then knowing that still have to go over to Ah Dar's house to help in moving house but still fall back to sleep and wake up 30 mins later on~~took my own sweet time and went over to ah dar house at around 11 plus then help him for abit before we went for lunch...Hmm....Labour day~~what does it mean~~Of course labouring for the whole day loh~~Ah kun also arrive 5 mins later than me.....

for the whole afternoon, we were carrying house to and from old and new house respectively...at around 4 plus, ah kun ask me that Phyllis jio us to go out~~I was thinking "sure or not, scarely is phyllis ask ah kun out only then i go out like lightbulb how...lol~~anyway i see how first lah"...Well fate play a cruel part and in the end the outing was cancel and we worked until like 8pm and Ah dar tel Pizza to reward our hardwork~~Nice one dar~~should order a bigger one for me to tar bao.

With that, we hang around until 9pm before we made our way home....After reaching home and off I went to pick up dear at mind cafe...With that, we went to geylang to eat dim sum~~nearly knocking a cyclist in the process when i was turing...asshole came by my blindspot but partly my fault as i din not signal...Luckily nothing happen...After Dim sum, I sent hyu home and for me bed sweet bed loh.....

Quote from me" To labour for $$ is one thing but to labour for my best frd is invaluable"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home