Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Missing My Love One & A dreadful day

25/04/06 -

Woke up in the early morning of Tues and I saw the sms sent by my dear who was off to Thailand for a holiday....Will be missing you my dear~~~

Reach work as usual and still hordes of work is still right in front of me.....started work trying to solve a lot of things...had a meeting in the morning before setting off for my task at a clinic enquiring something....From the infor i gather, I had another meeting to my superior, K and found tht I din get sufficient info and as a result I was struggling to ans his queries....In the end I couldnt find the right type of question to ask and I was being told tht how cume I din ask during the meeting. I suppose I misinterpret his msg during the meeting abt enquiry on the other software. At this moment, I found out that I din even had the courage the speak back though its my fault for not never ask (but what the heck)....There I was there speaking to J like a minnie mouse and toking to K like a Daisy......Sometime I myself also dun understand how cume everytime when i prepare to speak to them , senior level executive, I found myself wanting in terms of confidence in speaking up...Well at least for now thats one area I need to improve myself on and also my timidness of not daring to confirm my findings in resulting me being gun down....As i come up with a new saying "Saying loud words on how daring you are infront of frds or easy as saying ABC but when the real deal comes, you chicken out like tweety bird seeing Sebastian.

With such a heavy heart, i made way to the land of sleepness whereby I could finally rest my trouble soul on this holy land.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home