Tuesday, February 28, 2006

FINAL DESTINATION~~

28th Feb 2005 (tues),

Well today is the last day of feb (shortest Month), Hope it will make a sweet end note for me for this month though a lot of unfortunate things happen...

Well woke up at 9am before i qucikly rush off to the bathroom to take my shower and prepare myself for my interview at NUH at 10am... Hope to get the job cause of this job, i reject another offer from another company which offer me $1600 with no bonous...(Can you believe it~NO BONOUS)..Well since jason my friend told me that i will like 90% get the job so i just reject the offer.

Reach NUH at 10 zhun zhun....but then lost my way as duno where is the south entrance but then finally found my way there... My interview lasted about 20 mins and I got 2 pretty ladies interviewing me....The interview was smooth and after that I went to Alexandra to pay my bike instalment and also to have my lunch.. Ate mutton soup for lunch and my teeth nearly drop off...lol.... the time was about 11am when I suddenly receive a phonecall that I got the job~~ OMG ~~I cant believe it that so fast that i was being accepted..Haiz...after long mths of waiting, I finally got a job.

After going back to NUH for a medical checkup, I went to dear's house to wait for her as need to send her to mich house. After sending her over, i went home and the time was about 4pm....Played Ticket 2 ride online before I went over to jurong point to catch the moobie. FINAL DESTINATION 3 with SHE(Dear,Wanting,Peiqin)..I booked the tickets and dear nearly went to buy another set as i never told her about it but lucky she never~Phew~~

During the moobie on the front part when the main female actor are having premonition about the roller coaster, wanting aka fishcake see until her tears drop out~She say first time see horror moobie then drop tears and I myself also first time see people see horror moobie until got tears come out.lol.~~Okay lah the show was quite okay and it was digusting enough~Oddly, i seem to laugh after seeing how each person die~dear say that i am a sadist~~lol~whatever~

After the moobie we went for dinner at Bentobox and soon after that the four of us part ways and it was a nice ending to the night~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home