Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Never Too Late To Regret Or To Say Sorry

3rd May -

well woke up late today and as usual also reach work late......Been working non-stop since I step into the office....After work, I just went over to meet my brother for dinner before heading home....

Well what a night for me to remember......There I was again sitting right in front of my comp.....reading my blog....I was quite astonished as to what I had written on my blog....As that time didnt realise but then now realise that the words that I type out are hurtful words which I never had any intention of doing so....Its never my idea to use words to hurt someone....Recalling my thoughts on Monday night before I sleep, I post another blog on tues night which to apologise to those who I had hurt with my senseless and foolish words....

Nowadays, I think there are 2 james In myself.....One moment, I am like my normal self chatting around and playing a fool like a normal james....Then one moment when I am alone, its like the other me taking over my mind and doing and imagining senseless things....You guys might think its crap but then this is what is happening to me....I am thinking of seeing a physciatrist but then better not and see how its goes.....

Well around 10 plus, someething happen and i kinda leave my house in a hurry and hide in a corner and cry......why i cry? I had done things which I regretted so much that I cant even forgive myself for my foolish thinking....Anyway also kinda of disappointed that night that some of my friends think that I am a guy who do things with intention to hurt.... How funny could it be for me.....hahaha Here My principle in life is to always treat all my friends equally and close friends like my relatives and thought they should know my personality well but then in the end, i am just a evil guy with evil intention insome of their eyes....hahahahaha....

To me now is that I wanna put everything behind me and I just wanna find friends as in the sense as good friends who can share my happiness and troubles......... I also wanna to treasure my usual those few close friends which I had.......(quite ironically that In the past i use to scare of death a lot but then nowadays, its like i take death as in an natural way...if its my turn to go then I am fine with it....Maybe when I am written from the face of the earth, People might or might not remember me....) ==> My own PersonaL opinion On death.....

At Here, I would like to offer my sincere Apologies To the person I had hurt and tarnish her reputation because of my senseless words. I realli hope you will accept my apologies and let bygones be bygones....You know that I dun have the intention or the heart at all to hurt you..........Though I know that words had already beeen say and damage has already been done but then its never too late for me to regret my action and apologise for my action.....As I say Now and always, no matter whatever Happens , you will always be one of my close friends......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home