Sunday, May 01, 2005

Distance Getting Longer & Longer

Well Well Well, I am back for blog again and some of my friends are complaining that I dun blog everyday......For what the hell to blog everyday if your life is nothing but the same everyday right.....As always say, Life as a single is always not as exciting as in a relationship...at least this is how i feel.....

Nothing is different except on the 29th April, I took a half day to settle my bike insurance, instalment and also road tax and it cost me about 3/4 of my pay......Welll this is what I had to face for riding a bike right.......After payment I just met up with some of my friends and hang around with....Well my mum was quite piss off that I never call her home that I didnt call her and something in my house kinda went haywire...Dun wanna to go into details.....but for those people who know, pls kindly keep it to yourself.......

30th April - Woke up in the morning by my bro at around 7.30 am for a course on security at indoor stadium..Well Thru this course, learnt a lot of things on terroism.After tat, went over to Jaime house for a game of mahjong....quite surprising, 3 of them won and i am the only one lose...lol...After that, we went over to geylang for frog leg porrigde before going home at around 2am.....

31 st April - Woke up the same timing as sat and went for course...This time the course was teaching us how to handle with difficult situations and how to counter attack when being attack....the lecturer was Mr Aaron Le Boutiller...Quite an nice guy and funny as well.....After the course, me and henry went over to meet Lina, Her sis, Zhi Rong and Sherri.... We met at cineleisure at 430pm and went to partyworld for karoake....kinda of having fun time but then rest of them all notice when the songs i sang is all sad songs..I myself also duno until they told me...but then they still applause for my performance... After that, we went for dinner at Burger King and we chat for awhile before each of us heading home straight.....Below are My thoughts for Yesterday before I sleep.....

Thoughts: For these days, I have been thinking "god, you let me out in this world but then why are you giving me nothing but sadness from lots of things...You took away the most beautiful thing I had in life and give me nothing but despair" Well Life is like that....Except with a purpose of live on, I see there's no purpose in life.........

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello -> jmsowen <- I just wanted to let you know that Distance Getting Longer & Longer was an interesting read and well presented. Just my two cents.

Regards,
Motivational Self Improvement

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://scxvhkhh.com/mxiz/zltc.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://fzthwisf.com/nocx/wlkt.html]Cool site[/url]

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://scxvhkhh.com/mxiz/zltc.html | http://relgkmnw.com/uuin/hkqh.html

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home