Saturday, March 05, 2005

My First Dinner & Dance

5th March 2004,

woke up on a lazy sat morning.....after doing the routine normal washing up, I made my way to work.....reach office and only me and stella is working on that sat morning...quite relaxing as there is no manager around to supervise us....... Left work at 12.30 as I made my way to LAB to meet justin and the rest for the DIY session....Basically we are there to help out and tok cock nia...

Reach lab at around 1 plus and i meet kiam, chinu, vince etc.....Diy started at around 2pm....After listening to what bubblegum have to say about the desaru trip, I left the place early and made my way to meet hyu.....Well she kinda of piss off about no one accompanying her to watch fish leong concert but in the end she managed to find one of her friend to go along with her.....Reach home and seeing her to be not in a good mood, I quickly rush down to lot 1 "more than words" and buy a purple baby pooh bear for her to surprise her and to cheer her up and lucky for me, she felt better........

After that, I rush my way down to chevron as I was late for the D&D which is my first ever D & D.....It started with my director giving his inspiring powerful speech and the whole dinner is quite an eventful one....Then came the lucky draw and it was down to the top 10 prize with me in the running...I was hopping to win a digital camera or a 2 way air ticket to korea but then i kannah the 10th prize which is a griller.......Tried to put the big box on my handle of my bike but as i move off, the whole handle was unstable due to the swaying of my big box...bo bian, call jiayong up and I put my prize into his car.... After tat, I made my way down to loyang to pray alone....quite frustrated halfway as it rained for a while and in the process i am wet......After the praying session, I made my way to bukit panjang to meet hyu for awhile before making my way home......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home