Monday, February 28, 2005

Days before Port Dickson Trip

25th Feb 2005 -

Well another week has passed and its time for me to write my blog again......Well to me, it will be better to write in to my blog daily but if time does not permit, I suppose summarising everything together once per week should be able to do the trick. Here is goes..........

Just started work last monday (21/2/2005) at YHI Coporation. Its a company selling Sports Tyres and battery and also producing their own alloy wheels. Prospects looks good in this company after bth my 2 bosses and my bigger had assure me that I will have a good career prospects as long as I have the right certs. Now in dilemna, duno whether to continue my ACCA or to jump to another degree upon hearing this...Collegues are quite friendly and I was assigned to stella to start on AP (A/C Payable) first. Everything here is good except for one thing. THE FOOD. WAH PIANG, totally sucks man~~even my own instant noodles is nicer than it 10 times. Learn quite a lot of new things on AP but then most of it , its just plain basic which I used it to refresh what I had learned about 3 years ago.

Soon, it was friday and on that day I was being told by my account manager that I was expected to be present at the YHI D & D on 5th March 2005 (Sat). Upon hearing this, i was quite moody cause of this D&D, ihad to skip fish leong concert and broke my promise to hyu that I will be bringing her go...I hate to break promise but then this is also no choice...1st D&D if I dun go, all my bosses will have a bad impression on me. Well Sorrie my dear that you have to miss this concert. Soon after work, I quickly went to pay my bike instalment before making my way to CCK Lot 1 to buy a coin pouch for hyu and then went over to her house letterbox to slot the coin pouch inside. Reach home ad call her and called hyu up to tell her story about the small surprise present in the letter box. Bt then one bad habit abt hyu is that upon knowing that I bought something for her, she will keep asking what is it until I relent and told her about it. Around 830pm, went over to pick hyu up and I was late in which I was being made fun by her cause I myself told her not to be late.....Then went to watch Hotel Rwanda as recommend by Des's gf. Quite nice and sad moobie but then worth the money as well. After that, hyu's friend called and asked her to go holland Village and she asked me to send her go which I relunctly argeed. Cause the next day i will be going to port dickson for the weekend and thought of spending some time chatting with her under her blk but then since she wanna go then just send her go loh. After dropping hyu at holland V, i went to meet ian to borrow his riding gloves and also to meet Andrew and Jolene for a chat. Chat until 230am before i made my way back home to sleep and also to prepare for the port dickson trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home