Monday, September 27, 2004

Boring~~~

26th Sept 2004 -

Sleeping until 12 plus had become a normal routine for me nowadays.....Wah~~cannot carry on lah if not I become a lazy person liaoz.....Waste the whole morning and the whole afternoon seeing Initial D on my computer~~ Bo liaoz then msg the whole moscow gang on whether wanna go down bugis but then all either never reply me or give me negative ans~~

Left my house at around 6 plus and hyu was quite surprised that this time I was EARLY~~to pick her up...went with her go window shopping around Bugis until she realised that we were supposed to meet uncle stanley at 8pm at jurong east interchange for TCS....by the time we left Bugis, it was already 745pm plus plus~~~Reach JE at around 830pm and Uncle stanley as usual was a bit pissed off with us but then he shrugged off it~~went to TC until 10 pm before we went home......Stanley was smiling the whole nite...perhaps, he had made a pile from the soccer~~~anyway.....Sent hyu home and thats the end of another boring day for me~~~

Seeya~~~

well heres a love philosophy quoted by my buddy josef aka jiayong.

Love comes to those who are still waiting, to those who still believe though they had been betrayed and to those who had been hurt.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

=X Lazy person eh ?
www.xanga.com/kelvin_seo

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home