Sunday, September 26, 2004

Just Like Any Other Boring Day

25th September 2004

Well....it seem like any other sat to me when I open up my eyes....Done the normal same routine.......Stay at home until 7 plus in the night as I made my way to bugis to meet my dear (Hyu)...I kinda of took a cab down after I told her that I am still at home cause we are meeting at 8pm....Well she is pissed off of me being late but then still forgive me after being lecture by her. Went to Long John to get a quick bike before we made our way to gary's house whereby as normal playing tennis on sat...Only differenceis that taking public transport go and also cannot play as my left shoulder is still injured......

Well...crap around there until 11 plus before the whole group of us made our way to bukit panjang for supper..after that sent her home and I took a cab home by myself....

Nte: Dear, Sorry to make you wait again....I tried to change my late habit~~~~

That's all for today.............................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home