Thursday, September 23, 2004

Another day passes

Well, wake up around 8am in the morning in preparation for my visit to AH for medical review. Joe aka Jia Yong came around my house 10.30am to pick me up and also my hyu (gf) along the way. Reach AH about 11.14am which is about 16 mins late as my appointment is at 10.58am. Hmm...quite a weird timing for an appointment. Waited for about 45 mins before its my turn and to my horror, the doc was damn fierce....asking me why i never wear my sling and demand me to wear it.....done the routine checkup on my fracture bones and asked me to come back again in 6 weeks time and also extending my mc for another 43 days. After that went bukit-timah for lunch before heading back home.....Went home to rest and went out of the house again at around 5 plus to meet stanley, chi sheng and aeon for a kopi session...my dear ,hyu, unable to join us due to her need to attend wedding dinner~... Jun Wei and Gary join us a bit later.....crap a lot with most of the guys teasing me on my fracture bone~

We disperse at 7 plus and I went to my another friend (Sam)'s house to enquire about Van''s stuff. At there, i also thought carefully on whether i wanna ride bike or not......Alas, I had made the ultimate decision to sell of my bike cause its not realli worth the while to let my loved ones worry about me...also i had escaped death one so why the hell do i need to challenge death again.........told hyu and my parents about me and they are damn delighted about the decision that i had made...Also made the purchase of buying van proposal to my dad which he argee and i am quite surprised.....Think that he rather see me driving a van than riding a bike~~ after that hyu called me and complained about her wedding dinner food was disgusting........chatted for a while before i went to sleep after watching Naruto, Prince of Tennis and Initial D..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home