Tuesday, September 28, 2004

1 Month Anniversary

27 Sept 2004 -

Today going to be a hetic day for me but then neverless, I still laze around my bed until 3pm before I made my way out.....Took a train and bus down to my Bike Mechanic Shop and saw my Bike over there. Well....she seem to be in a pretty good shape when you look from behind but then when you looked from infront, it is damn bad...After discussing about my bike repair with the mechanic then I went back to my camp , CMPB, to do a investigation/Service Injury Report. Everything end around 5 plus which then I made a call to Hyu and we argeed to meet at Plaza Singapura at 7pm for a show......After that call, went down to Queensway to pay my bike installment....

Met Hyu and Uncle Stanley at Plaza Singapura at around 715pm with the bth of them late this time while I was early. 3 of us argeed to watch The new Police story.....the show was quite hilarous and was also quite nice...I gave at least 7 out of 10.By the time the show end, it is already 1130 pm as we had watched 915pm show....We quickly made our way down to the MRT and managed to catch the last train....Duno why also that during the show, my body keep giving me aches and pain but then I endured it....Hyu saw it and was quite worried about it.. *Dear dun worry so much.....If I realli got problem one then I will tell you.....

Uncle Stanley drop off at Toa Payoh MRT station while I and Hyu carry our journey home. Sent her home and after that took a cab home.....

Today , 27th Sept was also our one month anniversary.... Happi 1 mth Anniversary dear, though I cannot give anything right now at the moment, I promised that I will make up to you the next time......... I LOVE YOU ALWAYS..~~~~

Feeling damn sad that I cannot provide for her due to my financial Crisis.........

Thats all for today!!!!

Seeya~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home