Friday, October 01, 2004

Meeting Old friends Are Good Feeling

30th Sept 2004 -

Well, decided to skip my posting on the 29th Sept 2004 as there is nothing special on that day except slacking around for the whole day....... Well its also the same on the 30th Sept but then its a bit different for me that day as met up with some of my old friends and I am quite surprised with one of the changes in one of them.....Before that...I met up Hyu for dinner before heading to meet Jiayong for a tok cock session.....Well....Help him a bit on his interview stuff....After that, I head for desmond's house to meet up with Hong Yi, Desmond and Clement.....6 mths had passed and I am quite surprised to see clement ditching his super 4 for mitsubishi Lancer~~ Also felt quite happy for him for his achievement cause owing a car is no small feat~~~ Had a chat with them before I left desmond house at about 130 am to leave them with the trio own discussion~~Meeting up with them certainly delights me as what is better than meeting some of your old pals for a small chat~~

Anyway thats all~~~Seeya~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home