Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Mooncake Festival

28th Sept 2004 -

Well today I get straight to the point.......Hyu came over my house after she finish schl and spent her time studying in my room while I was listening to music......At around 6 plus, bth of us went to West Mall for dinner and we had burger King.....Ate Mushroom Swiss for the bth of us and I also called a banana split pie and it totally taste like shit~~~

Neverless after our dinner, we went over to M1 shop to sign up for the student plan....Bo Bian.....Wanna Come out from army liaoz then cannot use the ultimate plan as too costly...Lucky I got my ACCA Student Card...Well Uncle Stanley came over to meet us to collect something from me and from there, we know something from him and bth me and hyu wish him all the best~~ (*Stan, always look on the bright side of life okay??)

At around 10pm, Hyu and I reach Bukit Panjang to meet Chi Sheng, Johnathom, My younger Bro (Kris), Jun Wei, Ian and i think its melvin ah to celebrate mooncake festival by playing candles.....Hyu brought her dog down but then the dog was sent back to the house after suffered an attack by a group of ants....Haiz...Poor Diamond (The Dog).....We went for Supper at around 12 plus after the fun then after that I sent Hyu home and I and my bro head for home via cab......

TO EVERYONE, HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home