Monday, February 28, 2005

6th Month Annivesary

28th Feb -

Haiz...what a start to my day, early in the morning when I just opened my eyes, my dad machine gun start to rattle once more on my ears...I quickly took a bath and went out of the house ASAP.......Reach the office and my work started on any other normal days.

Had my lunch and soon hyu called me telling me that she was pissed off with her teacher of making her come at a wrong time....Suddenly I had an idea, since today is our 6th mth anniversary then why dun I bring her out to makan her desire frog porridge, Beef Hor Fun and Oyster. Therefor i told her later not to have dinne at home and go out to makan...well she was curious on why i am so good suddenly bringing forward the makan.

After my work, I went over to Ah koon there to fix my headlight and before that I sms to my mum about not coming home for dinner..Well the reply in which I got from her isnt friendly at all...but then had to tolerate her scolding due to her sickness and defying or toking bk will only add on to my guilt. I shrugg off the unhappy feelings and proceed to hyu place after fixing my headlight with a happy feeling knowing that just seeing her will just make my day.....However upon coming down and after her conversation with Aeon, she was kinda of unhappy with the way i walk as i drag my feet which made my look sluggish....well....knowing that she was unhappy with me, i just keep quiet until we reached sembawang shopping centre...After we get the camera, we made our way to Geylang and with that we made our way home.....

Haiz....before going home, I went over to jiayong house and my mum called me just to screw me up again......looks like i have been screw almost the whole day........after her lecture on the phone, i quickly end my conversation with Ah yong and went home...Upon reaching home, i quickly took a bath and went over to surf net for a while and toking with hyu on the phone for awhile before sleeping..Yah hor before this, my dad told me that the three of them will be leaving for shanghai in april leaving me behind in Singapore.

lying on my bed, I was recounting the incidents that happen . I was intending to celebrate my 6th mth anniversary with hyu happily but then I kinda of messed it up with my action. my day took a turn down when i open my eyes to receive scoldings and being reprimand that i didnt retn home for dinner. Felt even more demoralised whereby i thought all my tiredness and the scoldings i receive will be erased by the sight of hyu but then my ugly action only led to her lecturing me and a unhappy face from her...then a final knockout punch was being served to me late in the night when my mum called me to reprimand me....Frankly, i reali feel a bit sianz and angry after each incident but then told and remind myself to forget the anger and frustration I had because the people around me are alerady unhappy so it will not help but make the situation even worse. Therefor in the office and in between my bike ride that day, i was told myself to remain a cheerful look no matter what happens....cause its my duty to make friends and my loved around me to be always happy and smiling. With tat I end my day upon closing my eyes which lead to a closing chpter on my anniversary.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home