Monday, February 28, 2005

The Port Dickson Trip

26th - 27th Feb 2005 -

Well Finally its the big day which I am waiting for~~THE PORT DICKSON TRIP~ It will be my longest road trip via bike and I am certainly looking forward to it. Woke up at around 5am, I went to packed my belongings and what is required for the trip and by 545, i am ready to move off.

Went over to my bike and I moved off to the Esso Petrol station to pump my tyres and justin went over there to find me and also to pump his tyres. Always wanna laugh when he and joyce wear their armor..Ma Chiam like wanna go Space like that...lol....After that we made our way to 302 whereby Rich and baby is waiting for us....Suddenly remember that i forget to bring my camera so I went home and take it and after that filling up my passport and have my breakfast. Then baby suddenly realise that he forgot his passport and went home to take it. After baby had returned and andrew had reached, We moved off to GP Esso whereby its a gathering place before we move out.

At around 830am, GP Esso is filled with all sorts of bikes ranging from Piaggio X9 to Harley Bikes...quite an impressing scene to watch. At around 9am, we are divided into 3 different groups, Class 2, 2A and 2B and we move off. 1st Destination is to Yong Peng. Reach there and we had fish ball noodles over there...the noodle was superb and justin suggested next time come back here to eat in which we all argee but then travel 100km for a bowl of noodles is a bit extraggraveting. During the makan session, Rich was saying only if baby dun bring his passport then he can go an etc...lol.....Soon after that the day tripper went on their way and the rest of us made our way to Melaka for lunch at Jonker Street. After melaka stop, its was time to pia our way to the eagles ranch at port dickson. We travel via the trunk road and the whole convoy was practically slashed into half at stop. The behind which include me travel the wrong way and travel one big round and back to the original stop again.....lol.....Soon the road is filled with many sharp bends with high and low slopes consist of it....soon after tat, we reached eagles ranch and was shocked to see that our room is machiam like a bunk.....but then still rush for the shower as i am prespiring all over.

Alright after my bat, went to walk around with Justin and Joyce and went for horse riding before I accompany the couple for some archery....Seeing them so lovely together reminds me of hyu. After that, we went to have our dinner and the menu is BBQ stuffs...I ate quite a lot and then settle down to drink a few beer with Justin and Furby. Soon after that played a few rounds of BJ and went to bed... Finally able to sleep after listening to some natural music in the room.

Woke up the next morning and went for breakfast. Already saw Joyce and justin with baby eating liaoz...Soon after furby joined us and we planned the four bikes of us will go off first.....In the end my whole dormitory all knew about it and from 4 bikes become around 9 - 10 bikes like that. With only one thing on my mind in which to reach SG ASAP so that i can see spring a surprise by returning early and also the reason that Just wanna see the first thing I reach SG. So the whole lot of us move off at 1100 am and pia back to SG.

Reach SG at about 6plus, went home to bath and then went to straight to find hyu.....Mother called up and scold me that why i reach SG then i go out immediately.....well....all of you who are reading this blog know e reason can already.lol.....Met up with hyu and we went over to 163 to eat our dinner with CS and Ian. Suddenly my stomach cramp and I had to go hme early to rest.....Tatata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home