Thursday, March 03, 2005

Weekend Is Nearing Again

03 March 2005 -

Well Well Well, the clock has struck past midnight and we are coming close to a week with us opening up our arms to welcome weekend....Nothing fruitful for this week except that pick up a lot of new things in work nowadays....but then also more responsibility is being thrown at me as well......

During office and msn with a couple of friends, joanne have been complaining about her company and thinking of switching jobs....Well I just told her to switch job if she is not happy which she is also argee.....

Today just met up with derrick, chinu aka david and aaron at CCK Park for a dinner. As ever while eating, we crap around and discuss different types of bikes and their specification. Justin came over and join us for awhile before he made his way to meet joyce and go inside GP for their dinner....At about 11pm, we went our seperate ways and I went to meet Ian to see his new bike....Upon seeing the bike NSR Dble R, I just feel that nothing different from SP and the bike kinda of suit his image...CS was saying tat the bike look beng and I argee saying that just nice for Ian.......Tested on his bike and it give me a kinda of weird feeling....maybe because of his gear and brake which is behind while my phantom is at the front....Crap with them about 10 mins before I make my way back home....

Chatted with Hyu on the phone and then she told me about her day events and her horrific experience on the bus with the cockroaches...Well during the bus ride, I had wanted so much to ask her to get down from the bus and go over to pick her up to send her home but then she asked me to stay put at cck park as I was the organiser and its wasn't kinda of nice to leave halfway so I listened to her and stay put....

Any way kinda of tired after doing so much work today and running about....With that I end my weekdays and Weekend here I come.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home