Tuesday, May 03, 2005

A Fresh Start For Me~

Hm.....1st of May is also marks a day whereby a new life for me has started......Quite surprising as I was despairing a few days ago as written in my blog......Well I kinda of being knocked in the head by some of my close friends......

A few of my close friends have been monitoring my blog which I am kinda of surprised of it....Well they sort of call me up and ask me what happened to me.......i kinda of ans in despair whereby they just screw me off on the phone telling me that I am still living in the past and should take my current problems as priority......My close friends also dun wanna me to be like that...After being screw by them......I as usual lied on bed and thought it thru.....Well quite true is that I had current problems to handle and take care off which I had left it untouched for quite sometime.....

For once I had decided to make up my mind and forget about the thing that has past and to take care of my current problems.....To make sure that everything goes smoothly and to ensure a happy ending for all my problems..(Only a few guys know). Thru this period, I will like to thnks for all those close friends and friends who have been supporting and lending me a hand in these period and also I will like to offer my deepest apologies to those who I had offended or hurt with my senseless words......Pls forgive the childish and foolish side of me......

well Monday which is the 2nd May also an holiday thnks to sunday labour day gives me an extra day to rest which I took the opportunity with full hands to sleep until mid afternoon....I woke up and wash up before heading for my second attachment......Hmm.....a few new people came in but nothing new to us....The show was Laura Fygi also known as Diva Of Jazz.....But then the show turnout was only about less than 1000 people attending....with that the show was quite easily to handle......But then we realise that this wednesday ABC Event will be a hard one to handle as it iss featuring all the rock bands from Taiwan. Well.....When I felt alseep that night, I had a nice sweet dream which I didnt have for quite sometime....Whats the content of it.......Sssh....Its Private and Confidential.....Lol.......

*whistle*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home