Monday, November 14, 2005

A new freshing outlook

Hmm....How long since I blog...Lol~~Kinda of surprised that though i had not been blogging for ages, there are still people viewing my blog~~Well Peepz~~what can I say but only to offer my sincere thanks for your viewing.....Thats kinda encourage me to blog again~~Well why do people blog~some just looking for a place to pen their feeling and wanna to be view by others and some.....just for the knick of it...lol~~Alright~~Lets get down to my daily business..

13th November 05 -

Well as usual a lazy sunday which unnecessarily woke up at 11 plus to get ready for a meet up with mingkun, Lih dar and Twisty and my darling, hyu~~Hmm...if anyone here doesnt know who twisty is~~Well she the lih dar new sweetie which mean in other words gf~~~

Ianny call me up to check what time i am going to Ah boy while i told him that i would replied him later in which I did and he cant make it~In the end had to go to the shop by myself to get my air filter~~After that went to cineleisure carpark to wait for the rest of the gang...while waiting, i saw the premas' guys again taking summons for all the vehicles~~Also THOSE BLOODY ASSHOLEs whicch include Ah dar and Ah kum make me wake under the hot sun for at least 45mins......in which they themself park the bike at centrepoint~~Damn piss off but what to do~~who ask them to be my best buddy of all times..

Met up with the bth of them and then went over to meet twisty~Duno why but everytime I saw, she tend to give me a new feeling about her~~(not those kinda of feeling) hmm..I mean new impression~~she looked kinda of sulky so we left ah dar and her alone to cultivate some lost love while the bth of us walk away~~Ended up having dinner at far east~~

After lunch then kinda of kan chiong cause having my new haircut~~walk around and in the end choose supercut~(recd by ah dar~) those jokers took the book away and say wanna chooose a hairstyle and in the end i was left choosing myself~~Kinda of lost of ideas of what to cut so hairdresser rec me and i go along with it~~Luckily for me, end up quite okay for me as dun looked weird with my new haircut~At the sametime Hyu arrive~

She was kinda of impressed with my hair which i myself was grinning away~then we do a bit of window shopping and went to watch our moobie in which the gang book later on and we had the whole row by ourself...lol~~My rating for the show was a 2.5 out of 5.....nothing special except for the first person shooting ~~

After the show, mingkun depart from us and we went ahead to eat a dinner that i deemed it was awfully bad and after that we went our seperate ways~~

Well~~end of story~

kekekeke

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Blog. It's educational. Don't miss visiting this site about scommesse calcio . You'll find only scommesse calcio

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOUR BLOG SUX TO THE CORE MAN!!! AND DUN ACT CUTE SUCKA!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home