Wednesday, March 01, 2006

RAPPER DAY (FORT MINOR)

02-03-06 (Wed),

Woke up about 10 plus in the morning....After routine washup and everything, sat down in front of my computer and started to play ticket2ride online~Never know that there's was an online version until dear told me about it.....Dear woke up about 1pm plus and also join me playing it as well...Played 2 games with her and bth the game I lost~Shit!lol

At around 330pm, I rush down to dear place to pick her up to send her to work....As she was worrying a bit late, she was a bit crazy everytime when there was a red traffic light...The Result? I ended up with lots of brusies....lol~ After that I went to pump petrol before making my way to Singapore Indoor Stadium for my part-time...

Oh yah today the concert is by Fort Minor with Guest Singer Mike Shinoda (Linkin Park)...Mingkun keep asking me whether can go inside for free or not but then sorry bud~Security is tight and its impossible to get inside without a tic man~

Show started about 830pm and end around 10pm...Everyone was sad to go home as the concert is not too bad...At least better Oasis and Frank Ferdinard~Well everything was cleared up before me and my bro left for supper at bukit timah at around 10 plus. After finish our usual order, We went home and start to have fantasy dreams in a cosy night

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

4:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Bigflix.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie 30 Minutes or Less 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


Thanks

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home