Thursday, April 20, 2006

Well~Monday blues~~I dun think so~

Hmm....its been like 1 1/2 mths since I last blog but then anyway nobody watches my blog anyway so what for care too much? How come I am back again~~~Cause suddenly have the mood to write something~~lol~~Here its goes~~~~

17th April - well everything started as per normal...having bad monday blues again and going to NUH for work...after working about 1 mth in NUH, i dun think its a bad place for me to work for a couple of years before getting my ACCA ( no idea when can pass)......as I like the environment but then sometimes certainly not politics... Who like politics anyway....just wanna do my work quietly and get on with my life.....

Just as normal...crapping with Ping-er and doing my work at the same time....Half of the time we are toking about her beau in NS....she feeling kinda of hopeless about this crazy chaser..LOL~~~~ Waited for the day to pass quickly as the gang of us are having an outing later on meeting Esther and Shuang-er for dinner at jurong point.....Tick tok Tick Tok~Clock soon strike 6pm and Ping-er and Yan-er quickly storm off in a flash while i stay back for an hours before making my way down....

Reach JP and went to MOS burger to meet the rest of the gang..Kinda nice to see Esther and to restart our cold friendly war between us.....Well while waiting for our burger.....the 4 girls were at there shooting their burgers and fries....WTH man~~if people duno us then they must think that we are sua ku (never seen the world) and first time eating burgers~~lol~~anyway food came and we go munching in our meal~~Shoot some photos and had hilarous moment before the whole group of gang (me the only guy) went shopping....Luckily Ah kun argeed to meet me at 9pm with evil plan began to form on my mind~~YAH ~~~ITS MATCHMAKING AGAIN~~lol..

9pm strike and kun came over to meet me...Jie-shuang & Shu ping left the premises and headed home while the rest of the gang went over to Coffee bean to chit chat~Ah kun impress the whole group of the ladies when he offered without asking to go and take some water for them...(NICE move ah kun)..... we began so start toking and introducing each other and soon ping-er's phone rang and with a digust from her face...the 3 lot of us knew wat was coming~~her beau called....she din picked and soon we were back to the topic of her beau~~lol~~Ah kun was kinda of unimpressed about this chaser and he think he is fanatic~~Esther pick up the 2nd call and told him that Ping-er was not around and soon after that he send a sms saying he was going to sleep and a huge relief for ping-er...we soon followed with a lot of suggestion on how to waive off her chaser and soon after that each of us went our separate way and went to kun's block to have a little chat and went home....

Upon reaching home~~chat with dear dear for quite sometime before dozing off to sleep.....