Friday, April 28, 2006

What A Day~

28th April 06,

Once I wake up then I'm kinda of excited cause tonight I am going for clubbing....1st time in 1 year... and also to go with my group of old friends...Work so far for today is kinda of smooth...Being invited by CEO of NUH to attend the opening of our E-hub cause I was one of the interviewee...Starting a bit paiseh to see my face on the screen but then after a short while...feel kinda of shiok....lol~~ Then after that went back work and do a bit of touch up and left work at 730pm~~SHIT~~I am late...

Upon reaching home then took a bath and quickly zoom out of the house cause I was supposed tp meet the gang at 8pm but at 8pm I was still at home....Call PQ and she told me MK still on the way then she still at her house~~PEngz~~haiz...anyway took a cab down to forum and during the journey, I and the cab uncle discuss the upcoming election...Kinda of sad that I was not able to vote in my first maiden year cause no party came here to challenge the PAP..the war was on the other side of singapore.

Anyway , reach forum and I meet up with Mingkun,Peiqin,Shuhui,Don and after a quick dinner we went to devils..Total Spent around $50 bucks....20 on the door entrance then 30 on the bottle of vodka..btw Jo was also supposed to meet us for the clubbing activities but then once again this time she was down with fever..Haiz....everytime when we are about to meet then something happen....kinda of sianz...but then also bo bian so we carry on with our clubbing activities.....we went inside and wait for the real fun to kick in which started around 11 plus....also along the way then met old time friend Li Si and also Jaime...Bth still the same..lovable and pretty but then with bth of them around, this spell trouble....Everything was alright then started playing 5-10 then drink a bit..that time drink about 5 - 7 glass bah then went over to find Li si then kannah pop 1 1/2 chivas nick then went back to my place then kannah pop martell nick....pengz~~yah hor by the time peiqin was already knocked out....After about 30 - 45 mins then its back to the old times,went to toilet then hug the bloody bowl and vomit....i think this time its the worst cause I never kinda of recover after that...Ended up lying on the steps with Ah kun who is sitting just beside me...dunno why in my head telling myself to wake up but then body wun listen to me....i only could hear voices....voice of everybody asking ah kun how am I or some female voice say"OMG, is this james~~"blah blah.. The only thing I could remember is ah kun sending me home accompanied by more merlion & sms some people before falling into sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home