Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A Stressful Day

26 April 06 -

Once again back to my daily working life, leaving work at 11 plus in the night and reaching work 8 plus in the morning....kinda of robotic routine right now...Anyway now work late also good lah cause with my love one not by myside at the moment, use the free time to work hard....

everyday when I look at the pile of work, it doesnt seem to drop but keep increasing....well no choice but to work on....soon it was lunch time and soon after we makan finish the char bors hit the pasar malam in the underground of NUH....They hit a shopping spree on their each except one ended up buying clothes for themself...tot of buying one for dear dear but then dun think the clothes suit her or the material a bit lousy.....

Back to work and nearly knocking off time, J called me, K and S in for a meeting...before I went inside, had this uneasy feeling....We tok about on how to make my work more efficient and effective after I told J of my problem and the time i needed to clear my work yesterday...Starting was okay until we hit the night clinic part...Questions from 3 sides keep bombarding me leaving me with no room to breathe..however at least there is light on how to clear up night clinic..though now its a tough time for me but I believe once I sort out this shit thing..my life will be much easier.....work about 1130pm in the night before I went and meet Ian for supper...(Had not have my dinner yet leh)....On the way saw an accident involving 3 cars and 2 ambulance was there to help out the accident with each ambulance on each side of the room. To my horror on one side I saw the car being turned upside down.....Guess it knocked or being knocked and flew over the railing thus ending on the wrong side of road....on my side, one car bonnet was being smashed in and the other car front part was being smashed in as well...

Haiz...no matter whether you driving wat kinda of vehicle, no matter how well or poor you drive or ride, if other drivers or riders are uncareful, this kinda of situation will be envitable.....I met up with Ian and after some tok cock session, I made my way home and then............

End of story loh....Time to sleep leh~~~good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home